Nowadays, homes and building are becoming tightly sealed and well-insulated. This is a good innovation, however, the design paves the way for indoor pollutants and allergens to be locked inside. Without helpful devices to save your indoor air, you will be at risk of respiratory issues and allergies due to poor indoor air quality.
North Texas Heat and Air offer high-quality indoor air quality products and services to improve and protect your indoor air. We provide:
- Free in-home consultation with our IAQ specialist.
- Air Filtration Products that remove pet dander, pollutants, and allergens in the air.
- Humidifiers which protect your furniture and personal comfort from the dangers of too high or too low moisture level.
- Fresh air ventilators that remove stale odors in the air.
- Ultraviolet Lights which kill and prevent microbial growth in the ductwork, cooling coils and the corners of your home.
- Carbon monoxide detectors which protect you from the threats of CO poisoning.
- Zoning Programmable Thermostats to keep fit the individual comfort needs of each area of your home.